Monday, October 01, 2007

I have a lot of new pictures to share, particularly regarding my new school and Evie's sudden mobility. However, those will have to take a back seat as I bring you another edition of: What Did Monty Eat Now>

This edition comes courtesy of Marge, who has finally discovered her hunting instinct at this late point in her life. Mommy and I spotted her batting around a mouse in our back yard. Mommy went out to try to rescue the poor thing, and Monty followed behind. Monty, apparently thinking Marge was eating food, ran over and stole the mouse from her. When Mommy went to chase him, he swallowed it. Whole. With a slight crunch. It was the most grotesque thing I've seen in my life, and bear in mind I've lived with Monty for over four and a half years.

The perp:


The victim (artist's rendering)


The hermit crabs are on notice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Monty - You are definately the quiet star of Eli's blog. It's like Seinfeld and you are Kramer, maybe Mr. Costanza. Smaller role but vital for the pure comic relief. Well done with the mouse and way to not eat the hermit crabs when they had their adventure.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home