Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm getting pretty stoked about my birthday coming up on February 2. My dad has been touting all of the exciting things I will be able to do legally once I turn the big oh-three. Apparently I can get my tricycle license, defend our country in our president's upcoming Children's Crusade (oops, I've said too much!) and get access to the secret parts of the Playhouse Disney web site.

Naturally, I'm hosting three birthday parties next weekend-- one for my mom's club peeps, one for my family, and one for the neighbors. I'm I bit daunted by the prospect of having twenty-six parties when I get to be daddy's age, but since mommy and daddy will be planning them I won't sweat it too much.

Keep posted here for the dirt on any tawdry scandals that come out of the upcoming bashes. Or www.awesomeparishiltonparties.com. I'm sure the pictures will wind up on both sites.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

happy birthday Eli! Enjoy the big 0-3.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home